Place, Date Birth: Jakarta, 16 November 1992
Current Job: Lecturer of UAI Jakarta, PhD Researcher KAU Jeddah.
1. King Abdulaziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Faculty of Arts andHumanities
Doctorate (PhD) in Linguistics, Arabic Language and Literature Department (2020-present).
2. Université Mohammed V de Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco. Faculté des Sciences del'Education
Master (M.A.) in Teaching Arabic Language (2016-2018). GPA: 13.24 (Assez Bien)
Thesis: The Effectiveness of Using Debates in Developing Speaking Skill for Non-Native Speakers Student at “El Markazi Club” Islamic University of Indonesia.
3. Ahmad Dahlan University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Faculty of Educations and Islamic Studies
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Arabic Language and Literature (February 2015). GPA: 3.99 / 4.00 (Cum Laude)
Thesis: Sound Differences of Seven Recitations (Qirāāt Sab‘u) between Ḥafṣ and Warsy transmission (Comparative Phonology Analysis).
4. Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy.
Center of Humanities and Social Change, Summer School Fellowship Program (June 2018).
5. University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ASEAN International Mobility for Student (AIMS) Scholarship Program at Department of Arabic and Middle Eastern Languages, Faculty of Languages and Linguistics (January, 2015).
6. Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt.
Sandwich (International) Arabic Scholarship Program at Department of Arabic Language, Faculty of Arts and Humanities (November 2012).